Duff-Norton Rotary Unions and Swivels (USA)
Rotary unions transfer media (water, steam, air, oil, hydraulic fluid, etc) from a stationary source to rotating machinery, such as a drum or an indexing table. They are used in process industries such as; paper, printing, rubber and plastics, textile and chemical. Rotary Unions are also used on cranes, machine tools and many other applications. Duff-Norton Rotary Unions are used to provide heating or cooling media like steam, hot oil, water or coolant to control the surface temperature of a drum or roll, to transfer air or hydraulic fluid to moving components or to add fluids to mixers while in motion. Rotary unions, rotary joints and rotating joints ranging up to 750 psi and up to 5,000 RPM are available.
- Rotary Unions for water, steam, air, and hot oil applications.
- Available in sizes from 1/8 inch to 6-inch diameter
- Mono flow and dual flow designs
- Multi-port units for special applications
- Swivels for hydraulic and pneumatic applications
- Available in sizes from 1/8 inch to 12 inches
- Pressures up to 10,000 psi
ABN 38 096 324 337
PO Box 987, North Lakes,
QLD 4509, Australia
Ph: 07 3491 6474
Fax: 07 3491 7944
PT Link Sales Pty Ltd
Power Transmission Engineers