Specialized nickel plating for a neat and clean appearance and corrosion resistance
The surface of Rustless Chains is nickel plated for an appealing exterior and corrosion resistance. It will exhibit excellent corrosion resistance especially when used in combination with grease lubrication. You can expect the effect to delay hydrogen brittle destruction when used in circumstances where chains are exposed to sea breeze or acidic sprays.
- The chain is protected even when in use with gilding or alumite machines that emit corrosive steam.
- The effectiveness of rust resistance and corrosion resistance of the nickel plating does not deteriorate even under conditions of high temperature and continues to protect the chain.
- The chain's fine exterior makes it ideal for machines for demonstration.
- When a clean appearance is preferable
- Food sanitation machines, office machines, textile machines, printing machines, pulp processing machines etc.
- When using in a corrosive environment
- Chemical machines, gilding machines, alumite machines
- When a neat exterior is necessary - i.e. demonstration machines at exhibitions etc.
Nickel Plated Chain
Roller Chain & Special Chain
ABN 38 096 324 337
PO Box 987, North Lakes,
QLD 4509, Australia
Ph: 07 3491 6474
Fax: 07 3491 7944
PT Link Sales Pty Ltd
Power Transmission Engineers