EMG Automation Gmbh (Germany)
Electrical Hydraulic Thrusters
Electrohydraulic standard series thrusters from 120 to 6300 N rated strokes from 40 to 120mm.
Series EB and special versions to DIN 15430
Electrohydraulic thruster ELDRO®
ELDRO brake thrusters have been able to maintain their leading position in terms of functional reliability, service life and high availability for decades.
- High reliability.
- Long service life with minimum maintenance due to low wear operation under continuous self lubrication.
- Soft and smooth operation due to the hydraulic principle.
- Fast response (short regulating times).
- High switching frequency: up to 2000 cycles per hour.
- Reversing operation without restrictions.
- Simple installation and dismantling.
- No reversing contactors required as the motor may rotate in either direction.
- Overloading during operation not possible.
- Suitable for adjusting length of stroke from outside as required.
- Stepless prolongation of lifting and/or lowering times by the fitting of valves.
- Universal applications also in hazardous areas in which there is danger of occurrence of explosion.
ABN 38 096 324 337
PO Box 987, North Lakes,
QLD 4509, Australia
Ph: 07 3491 6474
Fax: 07 3491 7944
PT Link Sales Pty Ltd
Power Transmission Engineers